Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Volume I, round two of printing

Overgrown Tomb has been off to a very good start and I have printed another round of Volume I. This time with a blue cover.

Printer ink is expensive and I am not working with the most efficient printer here. I don't know how often I will come out with a new volume. I assume as OTZ grows there will be a longer period of time in between new volumes.

Thanks again to everyone who has been interested in OTZ. As always, if you want to send me demos or material to be reviewed that is fine. It also doesn't hurt to ask for an interview spot, however if I feel your band doesn't fit with the kind of music I am featuring I will not interview you.


"True Heavy Metal Never Dies."
                                                P.

No comments:

Post a Comment